- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In another bowl, combine the eggs, sour cream, yogurt, butter and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- In a small bowl, combine the streusel ingredients. Spoon half of batter into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with half of streusel. Top with remaining batter and streusel. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Place pan on a wire rack to cool. Yield: 20 servings.
Reviews for Light Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Sort By :
"This was moist and very good."
"We made this recipe with egg sustitute. Bake time was 32 minutes. The coffee cake came out perfect."
"texture-wise: too dense-"
"While the coffee cake came out extremely tasty, it's very heavy. I also had to extend the cooking time and it still came out pretty sticky. Next time I will probably substitute the sugar with splenda..."
"My family liked this coffee cake - thought it was great for how easy it is to make. I did have to bake it a little longer."