Light Seafood Tartlets Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) small shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Drop filling by rounded tablespoonfuls into each tart shell; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until filling is set. Serve immediately. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
1 tartlet: 56 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.
Reviews for Light Seafood Tartlets
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.