These are delightful little nibbles to add to a buffet. The warm tarts have a rich crab flavor and are easy to pick up and eat.—Lisa Heine, Hamburg, New York
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) small shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Drop filling by rounded tablespoonfuls into each tart shell; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until filling is set. Serve immediately. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Light Seafood Tartlets in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2011, p99
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Light Seafood Tartlets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review