"Even with lighter ingredients like chicken bouillon and Parmesan cheese, this is a comforting potato dish," shares Tamie Foley of Thousand Oaks, California.
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 cups water
- 4 reduced-sodium chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Place potatoes in a greased 2-qt. baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray. In a small saucepan, heat the water, bouillon and garlic until bouillon is dissolved; pour over potatoes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until tender. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with parsley if desired. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Light Scalloped Potatoes in Taste of Home April/May 1998, p17
Reviews for Light Scalloped Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review