- 1 large whole garlic bulb
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 medium onion, cut into chunks
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 to 5 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4-1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Remove papery outer skin from garlic; separate into cloves, leaving them unpeeled. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, onion and garlic. Add oil and salt; toss to coat.
- Arrange potato mixture in a single layer in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Top with rosemary sprigs. Bake at 450° for 15-17 minutes or until garlic is tender.
- Remove garlic cloves; cool. Stir potato mixture; bake 5-8 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Discard rosemary. Squeeze softened garlic into a large bowl; mash with a fork. Add mustard and vinegar. Add potato mixture and stir gently to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Light Rosemary Red Potatoes
Sort By :
"This our favorite potato dish even my hard to please daughter loves these pototoes"
"My hubby and I loved this delicous recipe. Very easy to make."
"My hubby and I loved this recipe! Easy to make, simple and delicious. Will make again."
"This is my new favorite roasted potato recipe. Full of flavor without an overkill of salt. I didn't care for the sauce much, I served it on the side. But it went well with the pork tenderloin I served with these."