When you tell people how easy it is to make this deliciously moist cake, they won't believe it! The secret ingredient in this treasured recipe is butterscotch pudding.
- 1 package reduced-fat yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 to 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup fat-free whipped topping
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds; beat on medium for 4 minutes. Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 15 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. Serve with whipped topping. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Pumpkin Bundt Cake in Taste of Home's Down-Home Diabetic Cookbook Annual 2000, p284
Reviews for Light Pumpkin Bundt Cake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review