Light Mushroom Quiche Recipe
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 3 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 1 teaspoon real bacon bits
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1. In a small skillet, saute the mushrooms in butter until softened. In a small bowl, beat egg, milk, pepper and nutmeg. Stir in the mushrooms, cheese, bacon and chives.
- 2. Pour into a 5-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until set. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 1 serving.
1 serving: 154 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 333mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (4g sugars, trace fiber), 19g protein
Reviews for Light Mushroom Quiche
"did not care for this very much. prefer my eggs to be drier not so moist. just as soon scramble the egg."