Light Mushroom Quiche Recipe
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 3 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 1 teaspoon real bacon bits
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1. In a small skillet, saute the mushrooms in butter until softened. In a small bowl, beat egg, milk, pepper and nutmeg. Stir in the mushrooms, cheese, bacon and chives.
- 2. Pour into a 5-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until set. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 1 serving.
1 each equals 154 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 333 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 19 g protein.
Reviews for Light Mushroom Quiche
"did not care for this very much. prefer my eggs to be drier not so moist. just as soon scramble the egg."