- round 2-1/2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Layer with
- half of the beef mixture, bean mixture and corn; repeat layers. Top
- with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated
- through and cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before
- cutting. Serve with lettuce and tomatoes if desired. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece (calculated without lettuce and tomatoes) equals 367 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 657 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 26 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2-1/2 starch, 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.