Add the cooked spaghetti noodles to the slow cooker just before heading to the potluck. Insulated carrying cases keep the food hot and make this crock pot tetrazzini dish easy to transport. —Susan Blair, Sterling, Michigan
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup white wine or water
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 package (14-1/2 ounces) multigrain spaghetti
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, mix the first six ingredients. Cook, covered, on low 4-5 hours until heated through.
- To serve, cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Add spaghetti and cheese to slow cooker; toss to combine. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Light Ham Tetrazzini in Healthy Cooking December/January 2013, p42
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Light Ham Tetrazzini
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review