- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup white wine or water
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 package (14-1/2 ounces) multigrain spaghetti
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, mix the first six ingredients. Cook, covered, on low 4-5 hours until heated through.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Stir into slow cooker. Add cheese; toss to combine. Yield: 10 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Light Ham Tetrazzini
Sort By :
I think this is pretty good. It is super easy and filling. It is vey easy to throw together. I don't mind the soup. My kids will eat it.
Medium cream,butter etc roux would make a better sauce than 2 cans of mushroom soup (yuk!). Also wine is a must not an option..similar recipes typically use chicken breast chunks or turkey for meat. Sorry but this recipe just doesn't cut the soup??