Light Ham Tetrazzini Recipe
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup white wine or water
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 package (14-1/2 ounces) multigrain spaghetti
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a 5-qt. slow cooker, mix the first six ingredients. Cook, covered, on low 4-5 hours until heated through.
- 2. To serve, cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Add spaghetti and cheese to soup mixture; toss to combine. Yield: 10 servings.
1 cup equals 279 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 734 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 20 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.