- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup white wine or water
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 package (14-1/2 ounces) multigrain spaghetti
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, mix the first six ingredients. Cook, covered, on low 4-5 hours or until heated through.
- To serve, cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Add spaghetti and cheese to slow cooker; toss to combine. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forLight Ham Tetrazzini
"I liked this dish! It was easy and I didn't have a lot of time. I couldn't taste the horseradish in it. I enjoyed all the mushrooms in the sauce. We will definitely make it again!"