Light Ham Tetrazzini Recipe
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup white wine or water
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 package (14-1/2 ounces) uncooked multigrain spaghetti
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the soup, mushrooms, ham, milk, wine and horseradish. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Add spaghetti and cheese to slow cooker; toss to coat. Yield: 10 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Light Ham Tetrazzini(2)
Sort By :
I think this is pretty good. It is super easy and filling. It is vey easy to throw together. I don't mind the soup. My kids will eat it.
Medium cream,butter etc roux would make a better sauce than 2 cans of mushroom soup (yuk!). Also wine is a must not an option..similar recipes typically use chicken breast chunks or turkey for meat. Sorry but this recipe just doesn't cut the soup??
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >