Light Green Goddess Salad Dressing Recipe
Here's a do-it-yourself version of a popular salad dressing that's lower in calories and fat, but with all the fabulous flavor. —Page Alexander, Baldwin City, Kansas
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup packed fresh parsley sprigs
- 3 anchovy fillets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 green onion tops, coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1. Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a bowl or jar; cover and store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 cups.
2 tablespoons equals 64 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 153 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fat.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC