Light Christmas Cake Recipe
Folks are pleasantly surprised to see the red and green layers when I cut them a slice of this light and festive cake.—Sandy Wood, Hiawassee, Georgia
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 2-1/2 cups unsweetened applesauce, divided
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free lime gelatin
- 21 whole graham crackers, divided
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1. In a bowl, combine raspberry gelatin and 1-1/4 cups of applesauce. In another bowl, combine lime gelatin and remaining applesauce.
- 2. Place three graham crackers side by side on a serving plate. Cover with a third of raspberry applesauce. Top with three more crackers and a third of lime applesauce. Repeat layers twice; top with remaining crackers.
- 3. Frost the top and sides with whipped topping. Refrigerate overnight. Cut into 1/2-in. slices. Yield: 16 servings.
1 slice: 95 calories, 3g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 97mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 0 starch, 0 fruit, 0 fat.
Reviews for Light Christmas Cake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC