I made these for my husband on Valentine's Day, and later for Christmas gifts. Everyone loves them! —Donni Worthen, Branson, Missouri
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup plus 2 teaspoons baking cocoa, divided
- 1-1/4 cups plus 2 teaspoons confectioners' sugar, divided
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa and melted chocolate. Gradually beat in 1-1/4 cups confectioners' sugar. Lightly coat hands with confectioners' sugar; roll chocolate mixture into 1-in. balls. Roll in remaining cocoa or confectioners' sugar. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Light Chocolate Truffles in Healthy Cooking February/March 2011, p17
Reviews for Light Chocolate Truffles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review