- Transfer to two 9-in. round baking pans coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted
- near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing
- from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and jam
- until blended. Split each cake into two horizontal layers. Place a
- bottom layer on a serving plate; spread with a third of the filling.
- Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining cake layer. Garnish with
- raspberries, mint and additional confectioners' sugar if desired.
- Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice (calculated without optional garnish) equals 281 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 223 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.