Light Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 whole chocolate graham crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 12 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 ounce white baking chocolate, shaved
- 1/2 ounce semisweet chocolate, shaved
- 1. Coat a 9-in. springform pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle with crumbs; set aside. Place the half-and-half, cream cheese, cottage cheese, sugar, cocoa, flour and vanilla in a food processor; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in egg substitute. Fold in chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- 2. Bake at 325° for 25-30 minutes or until almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the edge of pan to loosen and cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Sprinkle with shaved chocolate. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10 servings.
1 piece: 243 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 238mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein Diabetic Exchanges:2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 fat
Reviews for Light Chocolate Cheesecake
"this cheesecake is so awesome! it is full of chocolate, and i don't even miss the crust! :)"