- 2 whole chocolate graham crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 12 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 ounce white baking chocolate, shaved
- 1/2 ounce semisweet chocolate, shaved
- Coat a 9-in. springform pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle with crumbs; set aside. Place the half-and-half, cream cheese, cottage cheese, sugar, cocoa, flour and vanilla in a food processor; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in egg substitute. Fold in chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 25-30 minutes or until almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the edge of pan to loosen and cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Sprinkle with shaved chocolate. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Light Chocolate Cheesecake in Light & Tasty April/May 2004, p57
Reviews for Light Chocolate Cheesecake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2010
"this cheesecake is so awesome! it is full of chocolate, and i don't even miss the crust! :)"