Light Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 whole chocolate graham crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 12 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 ounce white baking chocolate, shaved
- 1/2 ounce semisweet chocolate, shaved
- Coat a 9-in. springform pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle with crumbs; set aside. Place the half-and-half, cream cheese, cottage cheese, sugar, cocoa, flour and vanilla in a food processor; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in egg substitute. Fold in chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 25-30 minutes or until almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the edge of pan to loosen and cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Sprinkle with shaved chocolate. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Light Chocolate Cheesecake in Light & Tasty April/May 2004, p57
Reviews for Light Chocolate Cheesecake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2010
"this cheesecake is so awesome! it is full of chocolate, and i don't even miss the crust! :)"