- 2 minutes. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a firm dough (do
- not knead). Cover and let rise in a warm place for 20 minutes.
- Stir dough down. Stir in fruit, raisins, nuts and orange peel.
- Transfer to a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Cover and let rise
- until doubled, about 1-1/2 hours.
- Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5
- minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For glaze, in a bowl, combine sugar, orange peel and enough orange
- juice to achieve drizzling consistency; spoon over cake. Decorate
- with cherries. Yield: 14-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 350 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 233 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.