Light Berry Mousse Recipe
"Members of my family are diabetic, so I'm always looking for sugar-free recipes," relates Peggy Key of Grant, Alabama. "This light, fluffy dessert flavored with fresh strawberries is a refreshing ending to a summer meal."
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- In a blender, combine water and gelatin. Cover and process until gelatin is dissolved. Blend in ice cubes until partially melted. Add strawberries; process until blended. Pour into a bowl; fold in whipped topping. Chill for 2 hours. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Light Berry Mousse in Quick Cooking May/June 1999, p16
Reviews for Light Berry Mousse(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2013
Great recipe! Nice & light! Very popular at our house!
Reviewed Feb. 22, 2011
This is a quick and easy recipe. I made it for a small group of people and everyone raved about it. It's a nice light treat after a large meal. Tops off a dinner nicely.
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Carb Desserts >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Desserts >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mousse Recipes >