- heat. With a portable mixer, beat on low speed over low heat until
- mixture reaches 160°. Remove from the heat. Add vanilla; beat on
- high until stiff peaks form. Fold into pumpkin mixture. Spoon into
- pie shell. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Serve
- with whipped topping. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece (calculated without whipped topping) equals 273 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 144 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.