Light and Delicious Guacamole
“My husband told me this is the best guacamole he’s tasted!” Now you can enjoy a classic dip without any guilt. If you don’t have lemon juice on hand, lime will work, too. Lisa Sievers - Philipsburg, PA
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and halved
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- Baked tortilla chip scoops
- In a food processor, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and
- process until blended. Stir in tomatoes. Serve with chips. Yield:
- 2-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without chips) equals 87 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 231 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V
, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now