“My husband told me this is the best guacamole he’s tasted!” Now you can enjoy a classic dip without any guilt. If you don’t have lemon juice on hand, lime will work, too. Lisa Sievers - Philipsburg, PA
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and halved
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- Baked tortilla chip scoops
- In a food processor, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and process until blended. Stir in tomatoes. Serve with chips. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Light and Delicious Guacamole in Healthy Cooking June/July 2009, p20
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Light and Delicious Guacamole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review