Light 'n' Crispy Waffles
Club soda gives these crisp waffles a fluffy texture. With only four ingredients, homemade waffles don't get much easier than this!Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 cup club soda
- In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, eggs and oil. Add club soda
- and stir until smooth.
- Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer's
- directions until golden brown. Yield: 12 waffles.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 348 calories, 26 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 533 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.