- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 18 fresh raspberries, halved
- Line a 9-in. pan with foil; coat with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat butter and 1/4 cup sugar until smooth, about 2 minutes. Stir in 2 tablespoons lemon juice. Add flour and salt; mix well. Press into prepared pan. Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine cream cheeses and remaining sugar until smooth. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in lemon peel and remaining lemon juice. Pour over crust.
- Bake 14-18 minutes longer or until filling is set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Using foil, lift bars out of pan. Gently peel off foil; cut into bars. Garnish with raspberries. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Light & Easy Cheesecake Bars
Sort By :
Finally made this, and it is great. Thanks, Kaffaroni, for the info. I'm a guy who is very much into details as to how things are done. :>)
Ah! Now I've got some stars I can click on.
No stars appearing for me to click on! I made this once, some time ago, and everybody in the family liked it. Easy, fast and light. qwm...it says "cut into bars" so use a square pan.
Is this a 9" square, or round, pan?
It requires two (2) 8oz. pkgs. of cream cheese?
Looks/sounds good, but I want to do it correctly the first time. Thanks!
More Recipe Collections
- Bar Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Bars >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mother's Day Dessert Recipes >