Les Truffles au Chocolat Recipe
These decadent dipped balls have the wonderful combination of chocolate and orange. If it's more convenient, make them a day ahead of time and store them in the fridge overnight to chill.—Sally Gregg, Twinsburg, Ohio
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 5 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1. In a small heavy saucepan, combine the chocolate chips and butter. Cook and stir over low heat until melted and smooth. Remove from the heat. Stir in the confectioners' sugar, cream, orange juice concentrate and vanilla. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm.
- 2. Working quickly, shape into 1-in. balls; roll in cocoa. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 3 dozen.
1 each: 84 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 16mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Les Truffles au Chocolat
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC