Leprechaun Lime Punch Recipe
With sherbet, soda and a blend of juices, this punch is a refreshing way to welcome folks into your home.—Gloria A. Warczak, Cedarburg, Wisconsin
- 5-3/4 cups refrigerated citrus punch
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 quart lime sherbet, softened
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 5 drops green food coloring
- Lime slices
- 1. In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine the citrus punch, limeade, sugar, lime juice and sherbet; stir until smooth and sugar is dissolved. Add soda and food coloring; stir to mix. Float lime slices on top. Serve immediately. Yield: 20-24 servings (1 gallon).
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 128 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 25 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC