With sherbet, soda and a blend of juices, this punch is a refreshing way to welcome folks into your home.—Gloria A. Warczak, Cedarburg, Wisconsin
- 5-3/4 cups refrigerated citrus punch
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 quart lime sherbet, softened
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 5 drops green food coloring
- Lime slices
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine the citrus punch, limeade, sugar, lime juice and sherbet; stir until smooth and sugar is dissolved. Add soda and food coloring; stir to mix. Float lime slices on top. Serve immediately. Yield: 20-24 servings (1 gallon).
Originally published as Leprechaun Lime Punch in Taste of Home February/March 1995, p13
Reviews for Leprechaun Lime Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review