Leprechaun Lime Drink Recipe
You won't need the help of lucky little elves to ready this refreshing lime concoction. Cheery garnishes can be fixed in a wink to dress up each guest's glass.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 5 min. YIELD:7 servings
- 1 quart lime sherbet, softened
- 1/2 cup thawed limeade concentrate
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 to 2 cups crushed iced
- Lemon slices and lime spirals, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the sherbet, limeade and sugar until blended. Stir in soda and ice. Pour into chilled glasses. Garnish with lemon slices and lime spirals if desired. Yield: 7 cups.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 171 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 49 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC