- cooked lentils, cheese, rice, egg, egg white, garlic powder, salt
- and pepper; mix well.
- Transfer to a 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
- Combine tomato paste and water until smooth; spread over top of
- loaf. Bake 45-50 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into the
- center reads 160°. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: One serving equals 218 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 613 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 15 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 vegetable.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA
, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now