- smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl,
- turning once to grease top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until
- doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface. Divide into
- thirds; shape into loaves. Place in three greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf
- pans. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes. Bake at
- 375° for 35-45 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans
- to wire racks to cool. Yield: 3 loaves (12 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: One slice equals 118 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 205 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch.