- or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in
- white chocolate, flour, cream, lemon juice, lemon peel and vanilla.
- Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into crust.
- Place pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger
- pan. Bake 65-85 minutes or until center is just set and top appears
- Remove pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes. Carefully
- run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour . Refrigerate
- overnight. Remove sides of pan. Garnish with white chocolate and
- lemon peel if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 637 calories, 45 g fat (28 g saturated fat), 182 mg cholesterol, 327 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 11 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.