Lemony Turkey Rice Soup Recipe
- 6 cups chicken broth, divided
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- In a large saucepan, combine 5-1/2 cups of broth, soup, rice, turkey and pepper. Bring to a boil; boil for 3 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and remaining broth until smooth. Gradually stir into hot soup. Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened and heated through. Remove from the heat; stir in lemon juice and cilantro. Yield: 8 servings (about 2 quarts).
Reviews for Lemony Turkey Rice Soup(5)
Sort By :
So unusual and so tasty as written! A true comfort food!
Super post Thanksgiving meal!
I love how easy this to make with leftovers!
I use leftover chicken in this recipe and my family loves it.
Very quick and tasty, I didn't add the cilantro and used more lemon juice. This will be a regular soup during the week in our cold winter months.