- 2 cups frozen cheese tortellini (about 8 ounces)
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large saucepan, cook tortellini according to package directions, adding broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, vinegar, lemon juice, oregano and salt.
- Drain tortellini and broccoli; gently rinse with cold water. Transfer to a large bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat. Serve over salad greens; sprinkle with bacon. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Lemony Tortellini Bacon Salad
Sort By :
Great salad! You can really play around with this and use whatever grilled meat and veggies you have on hand. Wonderful summer meal.
I liked the amount of dressing. I grilled chicken thighs and added bite-size pieces. I like the golden raisin idea. Will make this again. Satisfying but I still wanted more!
What a satisfying meal! This is a GREAT salad! Didn't follow to a "t" but the flavor was delicious. My husband added some leftover steak to his salad. He loved it. I will definitly make it again.
Good summer salad. I skipped the greens, and added Golden raisins ! Combination was great !
This was great! The dressing was stellar but there was too much of it. Added onion because my husband and I put onions in almost everything. Also used more bacon because 4 slices is just about enough to tick my husband off! LOL!
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bacon Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Italian Pasta Salads >