The trick to avoid overcooking a good piece of fish is to cook it at a high temperature for a short amount of time. Do that and the fish stays moist and tender. —Sherry Day, Pinckney, Michigan
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cod fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a small bowl, mix the first seven ingredients. Place cod in an ungreased 11x7-in. baking dish; top with parsley mixture. Sprinkle with green onions. Bake, covered, 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Lemony Parsley Baked Cod in Simple & Delicious October/November 2013, p22
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Lemony Parsley Baked Cod
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review