- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cod fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a small bowl, mix the first seven ingredients. Place cod in an ungreased 11x7-in. baking dish; top with parsley mixture. Sprinkle with green onions. Bake, covered, 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Lemony Parsley Baked Cod
Sort By :
"This was the absolute best & easiest fish recipe I've ever made. I used Halibut & it was fantastic, did exactlywhat the recipe said. This is most certainly a keeper!"
"Excellent and couldn't be easier! I used sunfish that my husband caught."
"I love Cod, this is a great and easy recipe. I added little dill as I like that flavor w/lemon. A definite keeper."
"Can't get much easier for a delicious fish dish. Made exactly as stated using fresh lemon and parsley.. I would imagine this would be good on any white fish."
"This was absolutely awesome! I used 2 lbs. of frozen cod, defrosted, and dried parsley instead of fresh, so I increased the rest ingrediants by around 1/4 more. Everything else I had on-hand, including the red potatoes in the photograph. Simple and wonderful."