- flour; beat until smooth. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a
- firm dough.
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about
- 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface. Roll into a
- 16-in. x 12-in. rectangle. Brush with butter to within 1/2 in. of
- edges. Combine the sugar, pecans and lemon peel; sprinkle over
- dough. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch
- seam to seal. Cut into 16 rolls. Place cut side up in two greased
- 9-in. round baking pans. Cover and let rise in a warm place until
- doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10
- minutes on a wire rack. Combine frosting ingredients; spread over
- warm rolls. Yield: 16 rolls.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 246 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 172 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.