- 6 to 8 small red potatoes
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion (green part only)
- Peel a strip from around each potato. Place potatoes in a small saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain. Add the butter, lemon juice, salt and lemon peel; toss to coat. Sprinkle with green onion. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Lemony New Potatoes in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p232
Reviews for Lemony New Potatoes(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review