- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 pounds whole fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 cup chopped celery with leaves
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 4 cups torn Bibb or Boston lettuce
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Parsley sprigs
- In a small bowl, whisk the first six ingredients until blended.
- Place the mushrooms, celery and onions in a large bowl; drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Divide lettuce among 12 salad plates or arrange on a platter; top with mushroom mixture. Sprinkle with paprika and garnish with parsley. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Lemony Mushroom Lettuce Salad in Country April/May 2008, p49
Reviews for Lemony Mushroom Lettuce Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Christmas Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Salad Recipes >
- Hanukkah Recipes >
- Irish Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Salad Recipes >