Lemony Iced Tea
This beverage is one of our favorites to serve during the hot humid summer months. We keep a jug in the refrigerator ready to serve for family and guests.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 8 cups water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup white grape juice
- 1/4 cup unsweetened lemon-flavored instant tea mix
- ice cubes
- Lemon slices
- In a large pitcher, combine the water, sugar, lemon juice, grape
- juice and tea mix. Stir well to dissolve the sugar. Serve in chilled
- glasses over ice with lemon slices. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 88 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.