Lemony Grilled Salmon Fillets with Dill Sauce Recipe
- 2 medium lemons
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- LEMON-DILL SAUCE:
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 3 lemon slices, quartered
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried chervil
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1. Trim both ends from each lemon; cut lemons into thick slices. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill salmon and lemon slices, covered, over high heat or broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until the fish flakes easily with a fork and lemons are lightly browned.
- 2. For sauce, in a small saucepan, combine the cornstarch, water and lemon juice; add butter. Cook and stir over over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Remove from the heat; stir in quartered lemon slices and seasonings. Serve with salmon and grilled lemon slices. Yield: 4 servings (3/4 cup sauce).
1 salmon fillet with 3 tablespoons sauce equals 320 calories, 20 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 97 mg cholesterol, 266 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 29 g protein.
Reviews for Lemony Grilled Salmon Fillets with Dill Sauce
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.