Lemony Green Beans
You can throw together this dish in minutes using ingredients you probably already have on hand. That’s the beauty of it. —Jennifer Tarantino, Rutherford, New Jersey
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Lemon wedges
- In a large skillet, heat chicken broth and oil over medium-high heat.
- Add green beans; cook and stir until crisp-tender. Sprinkle with
- lemon-pepper. Serve with lemon wedges. Yield: 6 servings.