- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Lemon wedges
- In a large skillet, heat chicken broth and oil over medium-high heat. Add green beans; cook and stir until crisp-tender. Sprinkle with lemon-pepper. Serve with lemon wedges. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Lemony Green Beans
Sort By :
Since cooking time was not mentioned, I removed them from the heat way too early. Had to take them from our plates to finish cooking as they were raw!
These were really quite good! My husband and I liked them and even my picky 3 year old loved them. Other than the pain of trimming the beans, these were super easy to make!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Green Bean Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Side Dish Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Vegetarian Recipes >