- thickness with a glass dipped in sugar. Bake 8-10 minutes or until
- set. Cool 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool
- For filling, in a small bowl, beat butter and marshmallow creme until
- light and fluffy. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar and
- Spread filling on the bottoms of half of the cookies, about 1
- tablespoon on each; top with remaining cookies.
- Yield: about 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 whoopie pie equals 286 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 184 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.