As a way to encourage my kids to eat more fruit, I prepare this fluffy dip several times a month. Partygoers also appreciate a more nutritious snack option.—Sonja Whitchurch, St. Thomas, Ontario
Featured In: 15 After-School Snacks Kids Will Love
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 to 5 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a bowl, mix confectioners' sugar, lemon peel and lemon juice until blended. Stir in whipped topping and, if desired, food coloring. Refrigerate, covered, at least 4 hours before serving. Serve with fruit. Yield: 12 servings (1/4 cup each).
Originally published as Lemon Fruit Dip in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2010, p14
Reviews for Lemony Fruit Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review