Lemony Fish and Cucumbers Recipe
Brenda Biron of Sydney, Nova Scotia suggests the easy cleanup and tried-and-true convenience of a tinfoil packet to prepare her moist, mouthwatering meal in minutes flat. TIP: YOU CAN ALSO THROW THE PACKET ON THE BACKYARD GRILL…IF YOU HAVEN’T PUT IT AWAY YET.—Brenda Biron, Sydney, Nova Scotia
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- 3/4 pound cod
- Dash salt
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon lemon juice, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1. Arrange cucumber slices on a 15-in. x 12-in. piece of heavy-duty foil. Top with cod fillets; sprinkle with salt and 3 tablespoons lemon juice. Fold foil over and fold in edges twice, forming a pouch.
- 2. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 15-17 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Carefully open pouch to allow steam to escape.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine the butter, basil and remaining lemon juice. Spoon over fish and cucumbers. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 189 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 237mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 28g protein.
Reviews for Lemony Fish and Cucumbers
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC