Lemony Fish and Cucumbers Recipe
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- 3/4 pound cod
- Dash salt
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon lemon juice, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1. Arrange cucumber slices on a 15-in. x 12-in. piece of heavy-duty foil. Top with cod fillets; sprinkle with salt and 3 tablespoons lemon juice. Fold foil over and fold in edges twice, forming a pouch.
- 2. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 15-17 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Carefully open pouch to allow steam to escape.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine the butter, basil and remaining lemon juice. Spoon over fish and cucumbers. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (prepared with reduced-fat butter) equals 189 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 237 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Reviews for Lemony Fish and Cucumbers
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.