Lemony Cucumber Salad Recipe
- 1 medium cucumber, diced
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 whole pita bread, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup whole unblanched almonds, toasted
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine the cucumber, tomatoes, parsley, cilantro and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice, oil, lemon peel, garlic, seasoned salt and pepper. Pour over vegetables. Add the pita bread and almonds; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 483 calories, 37g fat (5g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 572mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 8g fiber), 10g protein .
Reviews for Lemony Cucumber Salad
"You neglected to put the amount of lemon juice in the ingredients"