Lemony Cooler Recipe
- 3 cups white grape juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
- Assorted fresh fruit, optional
- In a pitcher, combine the grape juice, sugar and lemon juice; stir until sugar is dissolved. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, stir in club soda. Serve over ice. Garnish with fruit if desired. Yield: 8 servings (2 quarts).
Reviews for Lemony Cooler
Sort By :
My husband asks for this recipe often. It is easy and refreshing!
This was very lemony and I loved it. Great to sip outside in the summer. Thank You!
While this was easy, it didn't have enough lemon flavor and was just a bit odd tasting. So I'd use this idea again but maybe pick a different juice.
Love this!! The lemon juice brightens up the grape juice, and the club soda cuts the sweetness making it sweet, tart and refreshing all at once.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cold Beverages >