- 1 egg white
- Dash salt
- Dash cream of tartar
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Lemon Extract
- 1 package (14 ounces) flaked coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, beat egg white, salt and cream of tartar on high speed until stiff peaks form. In a large bowl, mix milk and extract until blended. Stir in coconut and baking powder. Fold in beaten egg white.
- Drop coconut mixture by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake 11-13 minutes or just until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemony Coconut Macaroons
Sort By :
"I made these this past Christmas and was blown away by how easy they were to make and how delicious they turned out. I will definitely make them again. Very good and easy."